- GASCO Helps Achieve Big Wins for Patients and the Cancer Care Community on CVS/ Aetna Merger in GA
GASCO, in partnership with MAG, The Ga Pharmacy Association and Georgia Watch worked with the GA Office of the Insurance Commissioner to secure what is... read more
- ASCO University
ASCO University offers a source for lifelong learning. Learn More about ASCO University. ... read more
9th Annual Winship Cancer Institute Gastrointestinal Cancer SymposiumEmory University Winship Cancer Institute Course Directors Pretesh Patel,...
2019 GASCO Annual Meeting and ASCO Direct™ HighlightsWe invite you to join us for GASCO's 2019 Annual Meeting and ASCO Direct™...
Clinical Practice Updates in Hemostasis and ThrombosisCourse Director Christine Kempton, MD, MSc Associate Professor, Hematology &...
Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology
Founded in 1986, the Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology (GASCO) has become a nationally respected state professional society of physicians, practice administrators and affiliated healthcare professionals concerned with clinical oncology.
The Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology (GASCO) is committed to serving the needs of oncology providers in order to ensure delivery of the highest quality of compassionate cancer care.
- To Advocate for Cancer Care Providers
- To Guide Integration of Cancer Care through Collaboration
- To Be The Acknowledged Provider of Supportive Resources for Members of the Cancer Community
- To Support Attainment of State Cancer Control Plan Objectives
GASCO is committed to:
- Promoting quality care initiatives
- Enhancing access to care
- Improving access to research clinical trials
- Integrity and transparency regarding resources
- Encouraging an environment of collaboration among colleagues
- Providing services that meet the needs of members
- Addressing issues of relevance to the cancer care community